Full of Hell is on one hell of a GRIND right now when it comes to touring (pun completely intended) – for these death-grinders have just announced a truly badass tour for next year. Even though they just wrapped up a North American tour and will be embarking on another tour overseas this month, Full of Hell is already itching to play throughout North America again.
Next March, the band will be hitting the road as part of an epic triple co-headlining tour! They will be playing alongside Fit For An Autopsy, The Acacia Strain, and Primitive Man. Those four bands together is one hell of a fucking intriguing lineup; from deathcore to doom, to fans of death metal and noise, there is going to be quite the unique blend of metal fans at these shows.
Tickets go on sale this Friday, and you do not want to miss out what is sure to be a truly thrilling time. You can find all the dates and locations associated with this upcoming tour below.
In other news related to Full of Hell, during the band’s recent North American tour, someone tossed a dead rat onto the stage where the band were performing. Band member Dylan Walker picked up the rat and showed it off to the audience.
- 3/8 Brooklyn, NY – The Monarch
- 3/9 Philadelphia, PA – Underground Art
- 3/10 Columbus, OH – The King of Clubs
- 3/11 Detroit, MI – St. Andrew’s Hall
- 3/12 Chicago, IL – Metro
- 3/14 Denver, CO – The Gothic
- 3/15 Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex
- 3/17 Seattle, WA – El Corazon
- 3/18 Portland, OR – Hawthorne Theater
- 3/19 Sacramento, CA – Ace of Spades
- 3/20 Santa Ana, CA – The Observatory
- 3/21 Los Angeles, CA – 1720
- 3/22 Mesa, AZ – Nile Theater
- 3/24 Dallas, TX – Amplified Live
- 3/25 Austin, TX – Come and Take It Live
- 3/26 Houston, TX – Warehouse Live
- 3/28 Tampa, FL – The Orpheum
- 3/29 Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade (Heaven)
- 3/30 Greensboro, NC – Arizona Pete’s
- 3/31 Baltimore, MD – Baltimore Soundstage
- 4/1 Worcester, MA – The Palladium