Via his Instagram account, Tortilla Man recently posted a video teaser that may be alluding to new Slipknot music. Back in March, the official identity of Slipknot’s Tortilla Man was revealed; Tortilla Man replaced that of Chris Fehn when the latter exited the band back in 2019. His real name is Michael Pfaff.
But recently, Tortilla Man posted a brief clip from the movie West Side Story, with an actor singing the words: “Could it be? Yes, it could / Somethin’s comin,’ somethin’ good, if I can wait / Somethin’s comin,’ I don’t know what it is / But it is gonna be great.” While the camera focuses on this scene for a brief time, it eventually shifts, moving to the side and revealing a Slipknot hat.
All Tortilla wrote alongside this clip is that “Music is the best.” Now we can’t confirm what exactly Tortilla Man is hinting at, BUT, band singer Corey Taylor has been telling folks that they will not have to wait long to hear new Slipknot music. So there is a possible chance that this tease could be alluding to new Slipknot music.
View this post on Instagram
In other Slipknot related news, the band will hitting North America again later this year for another brief run of shows. Below you will find all the dates and locations associated with that North American tour. Below those dates and locations, we have also included some links to other recent Slipknot stories for you to check out.
- 9/20 – Nashville, TV – Bridgestone Arena
- 9/21 – Springfield, MO – Great Southern Bank Arena
- 9/23 – Louisville, KY – Louder Than Life
- 9/24 – Alpharetta, GA – Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
- 9/27 – Austin, TX – Germania Amphitheatre
- 9/28 – Dallas, TX – Dos Equis Pavilion
- 10/1 – Albuquerque, NM – Isleta Amphitheater
- 10/2 – Phoenix, AZ – Ak-Chin Pavilion
- 10/4 – Salt Lake City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
- 10/6 – Sacramento, CA – Aftershock Festival
- 10/7- Irvine, CA – FivePoint Amphitheatre