New mask, who dis? Now that we’ve (somewhat) calmed down from the initial dopamine hit of Slipknot announcing a new album and ripping new single, we’ve come to notice that there are new Slipknot masks in the mix.
While the whole 9 haven’t upgraded, it does appear that Shawn “Clown” Crahan, Sid Wilson and Tortilla Man (aka Michael Pfaff) have all gotten some facial glow ups. Clown appears to be donning a broken mirror/glass shards mask, Tortilla Man has more exaggerated features like bigger eye holes, and Sid Wilson looks straight out of Mad Max with some bonkers metallic hands.
Clown and Sid debuted the masks via today’s new press photo as well as in the music video for new single, “The Dying Song (Time To Sing).”
Tortilla Man, however, was so proud that he’s already posted a lovable selfie to his Instagram:
View this post on Instagram
Slipknot’s new album, THE END, SO FAR will be arriving on September 30th! Pre-orders are now available for THE END, SO FAR (via this link here). The band have also released the official album artwork cover and track list associated with this album. You can find both below, along with a list of upcoming tour dates.
THE END, SO FAR track list:
2. The Dying Song (Time To Sing)
3. The Chapeltown Rag
7. Medicine For The Dead
11. De Sade
Upcoming Slipknot tour dates:
- 9/20 – Nashville, TV – Bridgestone Arena
- 9/21 – Springfield, MO – Great Southern Bank Arena
- 9/23 – Louisville, KY – Louder Than Life
- 9/24 – Alpharetta, GA – Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
- 9/27 – Austin, TX – Germania Amphitheatre
- 9/28 – Dallas, TX – Dos Equis Pavilion
- 10/1 – Albuquerque, NM – Isleta Amphitheater
- 10/2 – Phoenix, AZ – Ak-Chin Pavilion
- 10/4 – Salt Lake City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
- 10/6 – Sacramento, CA – Aftershock Festival
- 10/7- Irvine, CA – FivePoint Amphitheatre